What if you could send everyone who goes to your site, looks at a product, and then leaves, a personalized message with some product recommendations. Well, this is exactly what our new Messenger flow allows you to do!
With the browse abandonment flow on Octane AI you can automatically message a customer if they view a product page but don't add an item to their cart.
This is a huge addition to the Octane AI suite of Facebook Messenger automations and we're excited to release it.
Setting up Browse Abandonment for Messenger
Why Browse Abandonment for Messenger Is Important
- Anyone who clicks or interacts with a Facebook Click-to-Messenger ad
- Anyone who clicks to your site from an Octane AI broadcast campaign
- Anyone who opts in for messages from your website, through Octane AI's pop-ups and pop-ups powered by Justuno or Privy
- Anyone who responds to a message sent via Octane AI's Comment Capture feature
- Anyone who clicks a conversational link you share via email or social media (learn more)
- Anyone who directly messages your brand's Facebook Page